Monday, September 13, 2010

im out of my league

As I lay in bed half concience after a worthy weiner blow, I think to my self am I infact un able to keep up with my, what should be tri-daily posting habits. Not only has my presense been lack luster on this blog but my own personal one on one love making presense has gone out the door. It's a shame to think I haven't been beatin my meat daily not only for post sake but for my own sanity. The reader shouldn't assume each time a post is madeits the only time I have gone to war with my own pesonal desire because in my absensce,I do infact help my self out in this constant tug o war (though not as much as a healthy man should).
In an aid to calm the worried minds of fellow friends, followers(?) And blog contributors let it be known the second I finish this post (on a post) I will "post" up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment