Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Olive Garden and the hateful post that followed

Out for dinner tonight at a classy joint, the olive garden. Now I havent had a chance to eat out in a restaurant like this in a while so needless to say I was excited. There was a wait at the door so we decided to take a seat in the lounge order an appy and have a drink (may i add that the bartender was definetly "post worthy" but thats another story) things were going good up until this point, our name got called and we got seated to our table. Our waitress came and this is were it turned sour I order my drink and it turns out she has to ID me, dumb ass me i left it in the hotel room and i wasn't bout to go back and get it so i plead with the lady about my case and to no avail. I was a little frustrated at this point, my ability to function properly at events like this relies heavily on alcohol consumption. strike one. Strike two, after proceeding not to serve me my drink she continued to act over bubbly and really fake. Like she actually cared what the fuck me and my father were up to in her shit hole town. At this point all i could think about was how bad I wanted to hate fuck the shit of her. Now we know this isn't possible because of the setting and the akwardness that would follow if I bent this sexy latino waitress over the table next to me spilling patrons minestrone, wine and unlimited breadsticks everywhere while yelling "DO YOU REALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME, THEN GIVE ME MY FUCKING DRINK". So i decided to hold back for now. I returned to my hotel room and obviously ate too much, who wouldn't its the fucking olive garden. As the poop stomach rumbled it reminded me of the anger towards the waitress earlier in the night. What ensued was a very spiteful and angry whack and poo, while i played out the above scene in my head.

From the road,
Seed

P.S i ordered the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment